Monday, January 18, 2016

True Pakistani Wife Swapping Story

Luckily, I read a lot of hot Pakistani stories at this site. Today, I am sharing my Wife Swapping story here. Samina and I had never considered wife swap until we met Iqbal and Nida. These days, it has become our most favorite sexual-pleasure. My wife is extremely beautiful and I would have never allow anyone to touch her until I met Iqbal. His wife Nida is equally as beautiful as my gorgeous and delicious Samina and Iqbal feels the same way as I do - if someone touches his wife, he must give that approval and most men would never meet that standard. Once our private affair started and it changed our entire marriage relationships and our friendship with Iqbal and Nida. They were the couple who incited us to wife swapping.

Pakistani_Wife_Swapping_Story

I hope readers have read the story Our First Wife Swap in Pakistan but my story is a bit different.I was almost 35 years old when I met Iqbal; I had been assigned to train him. I was a technician compared to most of the other craftsman on the Refinery. I had gone to the best schools in Lahore as well as learned from my father who was a 1st class Tech and had become a trainer before his retirement. Iqbal was from Karachi and had lost his job who had interviewed well and we hired him a few weeks later. Iqbal was sharp for a 25 year old and was easy to train. He was polite, respectful and hard working.

Iqbal and Nida rented a house about a mile away from me and Samina, since I would be his mentor and coworker; it was easy to simply commute together. We took turns driving and enjoyed the friendship. Samina and Nida became good friends as well, even though Nida was 10 years younger. They had no children and knew only a little about Lahore, so we took it on our own to show them Lahore hospitality. After only a few times together on weekends, it seemed like a very good friendship. We had no idea this friendship would develop into something beyond our wildest imagination.

Iqbal is an extremely handsome young man and a perfect husband for wife swapping. He is at least 5 inches taller than me, and looks like some sort of movie star or something. He has a light brown complexion with dark brown eyes. All of his looks and features are few and far between, putting Iqbal in a class all his own. Iqbal could easily be a male model if he wanted to, his body build is perfect, his facial features are extraordinary and all the women on the Refinery took quick and serious notice of Iqbal. Samina really took notice and welcomed Iqbal and Nida to our home. Samina was a playful wife with many tall and handsome men we saw and knew, she became obviously excited every time she got closer to Iqbal. But these flirts with Iqbal would become much more serious than mere playful flirtations.

As we spent time together, We started discussing our Pakistani wives openly. Slowly and gradually, Iqbal told me about his and Nida's one time swing experience in Karachi and that he had been bisexual nearly all of his life. I confided in him that even though my penis was much smaller than his, I myself had learned to suck at an early age and loved it so much. So I knew a thing or two about sucking, but it was all about doing it to myself, not another man. But frankly had not done it since being married. Self-sucking is easy, if you simply can bend down far enough , it has nothing to do with a super long penis size . Many men could be a self-sucker if they decided to try. I had loved self-sucking for years, but getting married and gaining weight changed much of my body. I had a small stomach in the way now and that hurt my bending down to get to myself. I was short and had an average fat penis, it made no difference. I had sucked myself off a thousand times growing up. It kept me out of trouble and felt so good, cum has very little or no taste and was a major turn on for me. There was nothing sweeter than sucking your own dick in your mouth, and no one wants to satisfy you more than yourself. Once you learn to suck, you always love it. I had not had a man suck me since high school so this simple fact alone excited me.

Samina had taken a serious liking to Iqbal and Nida. Samina was a virgin when I married her, she was so tiny inside her vagina, and her Doctor said she needed minor surgery inside her vagina before intercourse. So it was almost 3 months after we were married before we finally were able to have intercourse. It would be another three months before it felt truly good to her and she enjoyed it. Our honeymoon was purely oral and cuddling. But few women were as beautiful as Samina. And I loved her so much and I was very patient. She had short blondish haircut wildly sticking out, I do not know the name of this fashion hair do, but it looks beautiful on her. Her latest hair style really brought out her sexy poise. I loved my wife dearly and accepted a much less fulfilling sex life in order to have a magnificent woman.

We had 2 children and at age 28 I had a vasectomy. Samina had no need to be on the pill. We wondered why Iqbal and Nida never had children, or what their plans were for children and then Samina finally asked Nida. It turned out Iqbal was impotent, his testicles never developed or grew normally. He had serious male problems and never developed correctly. His penis was large, but his sperm had no seeds. Nida also never took the pill. Nida showed Samina the Doctor's report about Iqbal. So sad such a handsome man and beautiful woman could not have children.

Iqbal and I became very close friends; him and Nida hoped to adopt a child one day but for now were simply enjoying life. Nida loved my children and it was obvious a good relationship existed. Iqbal was a runner and a health nut, kept his body perfect, shaved his body hair and looked like someone out of a Magazine. Iqbal's great condition inspired me to become a health nut also. Compared to me, he was very exciting to Samina. I was not a bad looking guy or at least most women told me I was good looking , nor a bad lover to my wife , but frankly I think I bored my wife quite often. I deeply loved Samina and she was the perfect wife and perfect mother. Sex was something she needed to do to fulfill her wedding vows. Normally after one orgasm, it was beddy-bye time, roll over and go to sleep honey. It was rare to spend much time with sex, she did what she had to do and that was it. I accepted my sex life because I had so much to worry about. Sex was a non-issue for me. At the same time the thoughts of a little fun via swinging was excitement to our ears provided it would not hurt our life or our marriage. So naturally it is only normal to consider swinging, especially with such beautiful bodies like Iqbal and Nida. But we would take it extremely slow and do lots of talking and planning if such a thing were possible.

Iqbal told me about their swing experience, and I told Samina. Iqbal asked me if Samina would be interested in experimenting. I was shocked at first, and then thought it would not hurt to talk to Samina to see her response. I asked Samina and to my great surprise she did not say no, but there were many questions to be answered so we slowly began talking and thinking and planning for such an experiment. But we had no desire to parade around naked in front of people at a swinger club, nor watch others have sex, nor have others watch us.

But just out of curiosity, we visited swinger party 4 times around Lahore, hoping to finally see something worthwhile, other than sex. We found nothing we wanted from the parties we visited. It was all so disappointing and a waste of time. There were a few people at the swinger party that may be OK, but frankly I had no desire to find out. Samina and Nida were by far the most beautiful women there; naturally all the men took serious notice. I was not about to allow any man to touch Samina that I did not know and respect, most of whom at the swinger meetings acted like idiots. Most were not there to make love; they were there to simply fuck some woman's brains out like a rag doll. I guess for some people it is perfectly good for them, but I had a fine wife, why would I want anyone not as good as her, why would she want to be used by some Jerk.

We sometimes drank wine a little pot at those parties but could not bring ourselves to get involved. We wanted a real relationship with top looking people we could trust. Only Nida and Iqbal fit that description. We wanted the experience to be good and long lasting and safe. So we began to plan for our sexual experiment. I ordered all kinds of supplements to plan and make sure our experience would be the best and we decided to try Hot Rawks as it had everything we wanted and more. When it finally happened we wanted it to be extremely good so we would want more. I wanted to improve my body and so did Samina, her eyes were on a man 7 years younger than her, and she began to talk and have thoughts and fantasies about Iqbal. I could tell before anything started that she was going to enjoy Iqbal and had plans.

Even before we did anything the supplements began to take effect on Samina, she had never taken them before. In a month she changed for the better, and our sex life drastically improved due to arousal and stamina. Samina was not a tiny girl, she was 2 inches taller than me, and almost 150 pounds, but her body was perfectly shaped, no fat just pure beauty.

I am not a bad looking guy as I said, just on the short side at 5'6". Not a perfect body like Iqbal and I am proud to have an average 6 inch penis to satisfy my wife. We were married about 12 yrs., my wife had never been touched by another man except me. Though she often cracked jokes about how it would feel to be with another man, and when she met Iqbal, her jokes intensified and she became obviously aroused. Her talk and arousal for Iqbal would grow and grow till finally things happened. She had a established fantasy to be with a taller man, but this new taller man was Iqbal. And she established a quick fantasy to be a lover to Iqbal. It was funny in a way to see her arousal about Iqbal, but I encouraged and wanted it to flourish for several reasons. I admit I had a mild fantasy about seeing my wife of twelve years truly enjoy herself with sex, much better than I could provide. At the same time I was scared to death some man would take her from me, so with mixed emotions and complicated strategy I pursued our endeavor to experiment with Iqbal and Nida.

My biggest concern was never losing my beautiful wife, so I made sure I included talks about keeping emotions separate from sex. This is extremely hard for a woman to do, but if she desired to have fun, she had to accept her limits. Iqbal had an extremely beautiful wife and I saw no reason for Iqbal to do me harm. I saw no reason for Samina to leave me over sexual pleasure, she had a beautiful home, 2 great children and a fine car with a husband whom worshipped her and never abused her. So in a way I felt safe and willing to give it a try. But it was not Nida whom attracted me, it was the idea of bringing excitement to my wife's life.

I came to grips with myself that if things happened with Iqbal and Samina, it would be a challenging experience, so I had to make sure she loved me for me, and that we could endure sex with another couple, we talked and Samina was opened and honest, it will remain fun, not turn into something serious. We talked and talked making sure before we did this, that it would not end in a horrible outcome.

It was about a year after knowing Iqbal and Nida, when we had our first experience. Since they lived so close, we simply had a baby sitter come to my home to stay the night. We wanted an all-nighter, not an hour or so and end the deal. About 6 pm on a Saturday in May, we left the sitter, with money, a cell phone, food and anything she wanted. We said it may be morning before we return. We simply drove over to Iqbal and Nida's home.

Nida had finger sandwiches, and treats ready, along with pot, wine, etc. We did some minor kissing, petting, touching and preparing for the event. Samina was clearly ready for Iqbal. We talked while candles were lit; the music was playing on the radio. We sipped wine and began to inhale the pot. Nida broke the ice; she got up and stripped down naked. Then Iqbal stripped naked, his penis shot up like a big tree branch. Then I noticed it, his balls were tiny and deformed, yet his penis was at least a quarter inch thicker than mine and at least 2 inches longer. Samina immediately looked with admiration on Iqbal's vein popping penis. Then I stripped and out poked my super hard erection. Finally with coaching from Nida and Iqbal, Samina stripped at the hands of Iqbal. She was in obvious excitement at Iqbal taking off her clothes. Then she sat down next to Iqbal and me next to Nida. There sat my beautiful wife naked with my coworker whom also was naked. That moment and instant was exciting. You simply felt an orgasm on its way.

Samina was obviously embarrassed setting their naked next to a man she adored with a hard on in front of me. We sat on couches opposite of each other. I stepped over to Samina and moved her closer to Iqbal; I then took her right hand and placed the fingers around Iqbal's swollen blood pumping penis. She squeezed it with joy. Then I took Iqbal's hand and placed it over Samina's pussy. Samina opened her legs with pleasure. Iqbal took Samina's head and turned it to his and both of them locked their mouths together in a hot kiss. I could see and feel the passion in my wife's kissing with Iqbal. They sat there kissing and kissing for a very long time, her hands massaging his penis, his hands gently feeling her pussy and breasts. While of course Nida and I did the same exact things.

Iqbal and Nida had an extra bedroom, Nida and I would use that one, Iqbal and Samina would use the master bedroom. I sat next to Samina, I said " baby it is going to be alright , it will be fun, " I stood up and said "I have a few requests- Please do not hurt her and Samina please keep track of your orgasms so I can know you enjoyed yourself . Please keep the door unlocked, I would like to peek in to see how she is enjoying herself ". They both got up and went to the master bedroom and closed the door. It was kind of crazy watching my wife walking naked next to a man with a giant erection. You simply knew within minutes that giant dick would be inside her tight and wet pussy. Samina was smiling with joy it was finally going to happen. She was girlish, giddy and nervous , yet I could see she was about to explode she was so hot.

Nida was a magnificent lover with a magnificent body and face. She could easily be in some magazine, as well as Samina. Nida did everything I expected a lover to do many times. Her body was splendid and clean. Naturally the first thing a man does is suck the woman's pussy and I was no exception, she was cumming in minutes. From there it was nonstop.

About 2 hours past and I slipped to the master room and cracked open the door, there was Samina enjoying Iqbal's extremely large penis with pure joy. I knew she was red hot due to her protruding nipples, and that determined look on her face when she was on top. Samina loved to be the one who was doing the fucking. She moved up and down like an artist painting a dick with her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure.

Samina had excellent pussy muscles and she was using those muscles to milk an orgasm out of Iqbal. Samina had a very intense look on her face as she had never had another man's dick inside her, as well as a larger penis. Watching Samina my top rated wife, on top of Iqbal enjoying herself instantly jerked me to attention. Samina was a pro at knowing what to do on top. And she was in obvious pleasure with a fatter cock and having an extra couple of inches to slither in and out of her dripping pussy. I could see the light reflection on Iqbal's dick, knowing that reflection came from the wetness of my wife's pussy. My penis jumped back to an erection at the sight of my wife loving Iqbal's dick and I stood there for five minutes watching my wife enjoy his giant cock, she tightened her vagina muscles every time on the down stroke, then I closed the door because I did not want to embarrass her or have an orgasm watching my wife fuck herself silly. That was a moment never to forget.

We all screwed and sucked all night long till about 3 am and finally passed out with fatigue. The next morning, about 10 am I asked Samina how many orgasms she had during the night, she said 9 orgasms and she was sore. She never had more than 2 with me. Nida had so many I could not count them. Though my penis was not super large, I was determined to be a good lover to Nida and I did. Our first night and it was much more than an exciting success. For me and Samina it was totally mind boggling.

That night was an unforgettable night. A week later we did the same thing again. Nida simply loved to fuck and kept on going and going. It was all I could do to keep up with her. Nida was just like Samina, rated a 10 on a scale from 1-10. Any normal man would be extremely excited just to see Nida nude. Her body was almost a duplicate as Samina regarding her figure, but her skin was a different color as well as her body hair. She was clean and very multi-orgasmic. I was 12 yrs. older than Nida, but this made no difference to her or me at that moment.

This began a long lasting romantic friendship to this day. We try wife swapping very often and make this happen as often as possible. Samina has changed the most of anyone, she smiles much more, she is happy, she loves sex more and she is a fantastic wife and mother. Iqbal treats her like a goddess and she loves it but she always goes out of her way to show that and prove her love and devotion to me. We all know, it is never an easier task to have wife swapping in Pakistan so we never want to waste a couple we found. I call it our own little Sex Circus and we always have a good time when we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment