Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Story Of A Horny Pakistani Wife

Dear readers! Today I am here to narrate my life story. This story of sex is very real and I am never going to write a fantasy. There may be some writing mistakes but I hope you can spare me for those.I am just changing the name of my friend's hot wife to keep her identity hidden. So let's move to the sex story. This incident happened when I was working in Islamabad Office.
hot-Pakistani-wife
Friend's Hot Pakistani Wife.
I have a very close friend working in my office and we were very frank to each other. His name was Jamal and he was in his mid thirties. By chance, or by luck, he was married to quite a younger lady!25Y old only. Sorry to forget, I am in my 29th year of age. His wife's name was Maira. They were recently shifted to Islamabad but my friend was working with me past 4-5 years.

One day, Jamal invited me home for dinner. This was my first chance to see his horny Pakistani wife and believe me, when I looked at her gorgeous boobs and the hip she has, I got mad. I twice looked at her while she was talking about my family and relatives etc. I straightway praised my friend's luck and they both smiled. During our conversation, They never felt like strangers(both of them) and we spent a good dinner time. She had a 1 year child but she never looked like a mom. She got nice curves, tight ass, big butts, and quite a firmer pair of boobs. Her boobs were so inviting that I can't stop looking into her cleavage.

My friend never minded anything and she was also quite friendly to ignore those lusty eyes. Though, she looked into my eye's later with a meaningful stare. That was really,really an invitation to fuck.
 
Days After Dinner Before The Sex Session.
The days passed on and I often felt some attraction towards her. Though, I never wanted to show the lust I had for her. In those 2-3 months, we were far closer than before and Then my friend never minded my visits even if he was not at home. A couple of times, I intentionally went there (I knew my friend was away) and inquired about him. She got used to this after a couple of face to face sittings. I developed a certain kinda relation with her. During those meetings , I praised her a lot. especially, her figure, her beauty and one day I asked her about the age difference between her and her husband. She was quite reluctant to tell that but then she asked me not to tell her words to her husband. I agreed, she told that she saved her future (My friend had a good status in society with a handsome bank balance).

The Sex Session With Friend's Wife
Finally, the day came when I got a chance to fuck her. By chance, my friend had to attend a meeting in Karachi for two nights. He asked me to arrange two air tickets and my devilish mind worked straight. He was looking to take his wife with him but I intentionally delayed the booking time and finally I booked only one seat. He was bit worried to travel alone, leaving his wife and the child alone but I helped him by offering my services in any situation. He smiled and left for Karachi.

At around 8Pm , I received a call from his horny Pakistani wife that If I am free? I quickly said;Yes.She needed me as the baby was crying due to some reason and she wanted to visit the doctor.I approached her home within 15 minutes and visited the nearby hospital. The doctor said, It is a minor belly pain and she given some syrup and some medicine to the child. Soon, we arrived back and the baby has gone to deep sleep during the travel.

We entered their house, I went into the drawing room and she left her baby in the bedroom. She thanked me very much and asked me to sit. I was eager to remain there so I got seated.I was wondered that she didn't tell her husband about the incident. It was intentional or UN-intentional, I have to cash the opportunity.

Soon, she arrived with some snacks and two cups of tea. I thanked her and I looked at her cleavage many time. Her boobs line was quite visible in those skin tight clothes. My dick was raising more and more along those sips of hot tea. I wanted to try my luck straight away. So , During conversation I started praising her figure again and she smiled. She was feeling the interest in her body talks. I made some courage to praise her upper parts..(Though not straight words but she got what I said)amazingly, she never minded me praising her boobs instead she liked that.

She was smiling and I could feel the lust appearing in her eyes with those red lines in her lusty eyes. After finishing tea, I made the final move and asked her, Bhabhi..I like you very much seriously..She was blushed now but she asked me; seriously? Any special liking? Yes..Bhabhi..I wished to touch you the day I met you. She laughed and said..Oh Noooo...I can't be like that..I got up (I knew some Pakistani women are habitual of formal excuses but they finally agree) , I went behind her and she closed her eyes. I grabbed her left boob. She whispered and tried to remove my hand from her boob but I was not willing to leave her.

She made a couple of lazy excuses that we should not be like this,what my friend would think, she can't do that..blah blah blah but I kept on rubbing her boobs now with both hands. She stopped making excuses when I said; It would remain a secret between me and her and my friend would never know this. I kissed her neck and went slowly down, listening her moans. I asked her, when he fucked you last time bhabhi? She said; about a week ago...OMG..It was a longer time for such a beauty to fuck.

I pulled her shirt (Qameez) up and got those heavy bosoms in-front of my eyes. I unhooked her bra..(she was 36 size..written on bra)..Her boobs bounced out after getting a release..and I licked them all around. Then I started sucking her nipples..Some milk drops I got (The best and most tasty milk of my life)...Then I went on licking her down to her belly..Keeping her boob in my hands..She was moaning loud..Finally , I licked her pubic area. I removed her Pants(Shalwar)..saw a black panty and my dick waved inside. She kept a hand on my dick while I licked her panty.

I started removing her panty as she rubbed my dick with passion and soon we went 69 sucking and licking each other. ( Don't forget, I removed my clothes meanwhile)..We licked and sucked each others love meat for 20-30 minutes and then It was a time to drill her.

She got a tight pussy..I was amazed as it looked like a virgin pussy. I asked her about that strange thing and she told..Your friend is average and the baby we got through operation. I can see the stitch marks around her belly. OMG..what a tight pussy she had..When I placed my meat-bone of around 7.5 inches ..It got stick around the lips until I pushed it with a wild jerk. I slipped inside like my cock was digging another hole. It was tight, warm like hell, and a real fuck.

I started fucking her keeping her legs up my shoulders..With every push, I increased my speed...I went as deep as I could..I made her moaning louder as my cock hit her deep inside. Her pussy lips were fully stretched due to the girth of my cock. I asked her meanwhile, am I fucking you good Bhabhi...? She moaned and said..fuck me..fuck me..fuck me like a whore. Her words made me crazy..I banged her deep like a bull...thinking of her husband..I wished, If my friend becomes a Pakistani cuckold and asks me to fuck his hot Pakistani wife in-front of him..WOW..

It was such a nice time when I pulled my cock out of her vagina and pushed it in her mouth..Yummy, saliva flown on her lips as she sucked my, licked my balls..After a few minutes of sucking, I made her doggy...I wanted to watch her shaking ass..I pushed in and fucked her again like a bull...It went on for a hard fucking session...It was around 20 minutes of fucking when I felt my semen was trying to come out..So I pulled it out and splashed my loads on her belly...She was closing her eyes later as she got the wild orgasm...

Later, for a short time, we both felt guilty of cheating..But, soon she smiled and said..You are really a great fucked..especially the package you have..I thanked her and remarked about future fucks..She said; why not..but keep it secret...I knew..she was only interested in NSA type sex..so no mutual love was possible...I agreed to keep on our fucking relation..nothing else..I took a bath and she served me with a hot coffee this time. After taking coffee, I left her home. It was the best day of my life, a party day because I have fucked someone's wife..We fucked many times later, and still we are running a good relation of sex. I want to read the comments of you people..Share your thought about my sex story. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. kon kon larki aunty housewifes leady doctor leady teacher pakistan ki kisi city say ho jo apnai marzi hasi khusi say apnai phodi mia lun lana chati ho sms par call par oral ya real mia to muj ko sms call kar sakati hia 03100056201

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete